9+ Best Squeeze Page Builders : Free and Paid
Building landing pages to generate leads are a central part of all online businesses. This is what a squeeze page builder is used for.
Squeeze pages are simple web pages that are optimized to generate high-quality leads, for so nurturing them into becoming customers.
In this article, I’ve reviewed the best squeeze page builders that allow you to create high-converting opt-in pages to get more leads.
Build better sites and stores with fully managed hosting from Nexcess with faster speeds, stronger security, scalability, and trusted support.
Whether you’re looking to create a website, blog or online store, Bluehost has a hosting plan tailored to your specific needs.
WP Engine is a great solution for all your WordPress hosting needs, offering streamlined speed, superior security and excellent support.
Cloudways is a great choice for those who are looking for managed cloud hosting. Their platform gives you the flexbility you need.
An affordable web hosting provider with amazing technology, support, and more – all making the web hosting experience seamless.
What Is The Best Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing?
By choosing the right autoresponder, you can automate your affiliate business and increase your commissions.
To take full advantage of your email list and captured leads, you need the best autoresponder FOR affiliate marketing.
Down below I’ve listed the only autoresponders you need to know about when it comes to affiliate marketing.
Starting with #1 GetResponse.
Top Squeeze Page Builders
Landing Page vs Squeeze Page
What Is The Best Squeeze Page Builder?
You’ll come upon many options when looking for a platform that allows you to create squeeze pages quickly and cheaply. Luckily you are in the right place.
Below I’ve listed the 9+ Best Squeeze Page Builders to try this year!
Best cheap squeeze page builder.
Systeme.io is one of the best all-in-one marketing platforms available.
The reason I put it as the best squeeze page builder is because it comes with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder as well as other necessary features.
With Systeme.io you can run your entire online business, and it is one of the cheapest software available.
It allows you to create professional-looking landing pages to generate more leads and email marketing tools to nurture those leads. It’s the perfect solution for your business.
With over 10,000 users worldwide its also a trusted platform among digital marketers and online businesses.
Systeme.io has tools for every part of your business, in one single dashboard.
- Create high-converting squeeze pages and sales funnels to generate more leads and customers.
- Advanced email marketing solutions to nurture leads and connect with your customers.
- Comes with automation options so your business runs smoothly.
- Cheap pricing allows you to start as a beginner and upgrade as your business grows.
- Create and sell online courses, and handle your students on membership sites.
- Systeme.io replaces software like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Kartra, Mailchimp, ConvertKit, WordPress, Wix, Thinkific, and Builderall.
Systeme.io allows you to create landing pages extremely cheaply. In fact, you can get started for free and upgrade as you go. The platform comes with four pricing plans.
- Free plan: $0.
- Startup plan: $27/month.
- Webinar plan: $47/month.
- Unlimited plan: $97/month.
You can also save 30% each year by going with an annual plan.
For starters, the free plan will allow you to create landing pages and send emails. As well as including almost all features to a limited extent. When you need more features, simply upgrade to another plan.
Get started with Systeme.io for free.
Originally, GetResponse was an email marketing service, but in recent years it has become one of the best all-in-one marketing platforms in the world.
This is because they’ve added features such as a landing page builder, website builder, and sales funnel builder.
With GetResponse you can create squeeze pages with high opt-in rates, before sending your traffic to a sales page or affiliate offer. Then follow up your leads with the integrated email marketing service.
If you want your Squeeze page, landing page, sales page, and email marketing on the same platform, then GetResponse will be the top option.
It also comes with great features that make it easy to build web pages and email sequences.
- Comes with an easy-to-use page builder. Allows you to build squeeze pages, landing pages, websites, and sales funnels.
- Has extensive email marketing tools that allow you to create automated email sequences and handle your leads.
- Features like popup forms can increase your opt-in rates.
- GetResponse also comes with A/B split testing, SEO optimization, and pre-made landing page templates.
- Comes with more than 100+ integrations that allow you to connect with your favorite business tools.
- The free plan allows you to test the service and upgrade as you grow.
If you are running on a low budget then GetResponse is a good option to go with. The platform gives you a completely free plan for life that contains the basic features of GetReponse, including email marketing and a website builder.
GetResponse offers four pricing plans.
- Free Plan: $0.
- Email Marketing Plan: Starts at $13.30/month.
- Marketing Automation Plan: Starts at $45/month.
- Ecommerce Marketing Plan: Starts at $87/month.
GetResponse also comes with a 30-day free trial that allows you to test out all of its features.
Get started with GetResponse for free.
LeadPages is an easy-to-use landing page builder. With over 40,000 users it’s also one of the most trusted platforms on this list.
With the simple page builder, you can create both high-converting squeeze pages and professional-looking websites.
If you are only looking to build squeeze pages and nothing more, then LeadPages is a good option. You don’t have to spend money on extra features that you might not need.
The platform only comes with the most essential features that you need to build landing pages and websites.
- LeadPages comes with everything you need to handle your traffic online and turn them into leads and customers.
- The simple page builder allows you to create squeeze pages that generate leads, and sales pages for converting them into customers.
- Get pre-made landing page templates that are high-converting and mobile responsive.
- You get free hosting, automatic SSL encryption, and SEO-optimized web pages. This helps your pages look more professional.
- Your pages load super fast and the system has 99.9% uptime.
- No need to pay for extra features you don’t need. LeadPages is built for landing pages, and nothing more.
- Code-free integrations to more than 1,000+ apps and tools.
With LeadPages you get bang for your buck. As a platform that has specialized itself in creating high-converting landing pages, the pricing is extremely affordable. LeadPages comes with two pricing plans.
- Standard Plan: $49/month.
- Pro Plan: $99/month.
You can also enjoy a 14-day free trial to test out the platform before purchasing. During the free trial, you can test out everything and build squeeze pages to start generating leads. If you find the platform valuable, you can choose to upgrade to a paid plan.
LeadPages is one of the best landing page builders on the market. Claim the free trial and try it out yourself.
Get started with LeadPages.
ClickFunnels is a lot more than just a landing page builder. It’s the best all-in-one marketing platform for small businesses and digital marketers. It’s also one of the more expensive platforms on this list, but that is for a good reason.
If you’re going to create more than just squeeze pages, for example, sales funnels, membership sites, or marketing campaigns, then this is a good option to go with.
Clickfunnels is the perfect match for businesses, marketers, and affiliates who need to guide their traffic through highly optimized web pages, to get more sales.
The platform also comes with a simple drag-and-drop page builder that can create professional landing pages, and much more.
ClickFunnels has some of the best features on this list.
- Create professional and high-converting squeeze pages with the simple drag-and-drop page builder.
- Choose from hundreds of pre-made templates customized to your industry and business.
- Generate leads fast with the customizing features you can add to your landing pages.
- Create complete websites, blogs, and sales funnels, as well as automated email marketing campaigns.
- A/B split test your web pages to find the ones that are converting the best.
- Comes with a free 14-day trial, and training to help you get started with Clickfunnels.
Clickfunnels is the most complete marketing software on this list. With more than 100,000 users worldwide, you can be sure that it is worth the money.
Clickfunnels offers three pricing plans:
- Basic plan: $147/month.
- Pro plan: $197/month.
- Funnel Hacker plan: $297/month.
All pricing plans come with a 14-day free trial so you can test all the features of Clickfunnels before purchasing.
If you are planning to create more than just squeeze pages, then I highly recommend trying Clickfunnels. This is simply because it is the best all-in-one marketing platform available right now.
Get started with Clickfunnels.
Landingi is one of the most trusted platforms on this list with more than 300,000 users worldwide.
If you are looking to just create a squeeze page, then this is a good option to consider. With affordable pricing plans and good features, Landingi is the perfect platform for building landing pages.
It allows you to create beautiful squeeze pages without any coding easily, and offers multiple options for customization.
If you are already using different marketing tools such as an email service or e-commerce platform, and just want to be able to create high-converting opt-in pages, then this platform is for you.
Landingi comes with every feature you need to build high-converting landing pages.
- The simple drag-and-drop page editor allows you to create professional landing pages without any coding skills.
- Comes with a pop-up builder that catches the visitors that are about to leave the page.
- With more than 400+ landing page templates you don’t need to start from scratch.
- AI optimization gives you advice on how to improve your pages even before publishing them.
- Integrate your favorite business tools with Landingi.
- Get free SSL for every added domain which makes your pages look more professional.
- The free plan allows beginners to try the software before purchasing.
- Save time and money when creating landing pages with Landingi.
Landingi is the perfect squeeze page builder for beginners. With great features and affordable pricing, the platform has everything you need.
Landingi offers two pricing plans:
- Free plan: $0.
- Professional plan: $49/month.
The free plan gives you every feature Landingi has to offer. The downside is that you can only publish one landing page. However, if that’s all you need then this is a great deal.
The professional plan allows you to publish unlimited landing pages. This is the best option if you have a larger business or want multiple squeeze pages.
Get started with Landingi for free.
Instapage is an advanced landing page platform that allows you to customize the pages to your traffic. This can help you increase conversion rates.
If you own a marketing agency or small business, then Instapage is a great option to handle your landing pages. With outstanding features and solutions to every scenario, few platforms on this list can compare to Instapage.
Get more from your digital ad spend with squeeze pages custom-built to your traffic source to optimize opt-in rates. This will increase your ROI and decrease your CPA.
Instapage is one of the most advanced landing page platforms on this list, but can still be used without any coding skills.
Here are the best features of Instapage.
- Build professional squeeze pages customized to your visitors to increase opt-in rates.
- Utilize A/B split testing to optimize your landing pages and maximize results.
- Instapage has some of the fastest pages in the industry, ensuring that you’ll never lose a conversion to slow pages again.
- If you run paid ads you can create ad-to-page relevance. This will deliver a personalized message to every audience.
- Integrates with over 120+ marketing tools, including HubSpot, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, and more.
- Instapage provides solutions for businesses of all sized.
Instapages’ expertise and high-end service are reflected in the pricing. While it is definitely the most expensive platform on this list, it is worth the money. Instapage comes with three pricing plans.
- Build plan: $299/month.
- Convert: Customized to your business.
- Ignite: Customized to your business.
You can enjoy a 14-day free trial before purchasing a paid plan. This will allow you to create a squeeze page with Instapge before using any money.
Get started with Instapage.
Unbounce is a landing page platform that utilizes AI to create web pages and write sales copy.
If you are looking for a smarter way to build your squeeze pages, then this platform is a good option to consider.
Within Unbounce, you get everything you need to create and launch landing pages faster than ever before. You also have access to hundreds of templates ready to be used.
The simple drag-and-drop page builder also helps in customizing your landing pages to match your business and audience.
In addition, Unbounce comes with solutions for every industry, ranging from eCommerce to marketing agencies.
When creating a marketing plan for your business, Unbounce is a great way to promote your products and generate leads online. It also has some of the best features on this list.
- Build beautiful landing pages and websites to increase conversions in your business.
- Utilize AI to speed up the process and optimize your squeeze pages.
- Get done-for-you sales copies with the AI writer. This can be used for emails, ads, and landing pages.
- Unbounce also comes with popups and sticky bars to grab the attention of your visitors and increase opt-in rates.
- Choose from over 100+ landing page templates to start generating leads faster.
- Used by entrepreneurs worldwide, Unbounce is a trusted platform you can use in your business.
- Comes with a 14-day free trial for beginners.
Unbounce comes with multiple pricing options that are based on the size of your business. You can choose the right one for you, and start a free trial to test the platform before purchasing. Here are the pricing plans:
- Launch plan: $90/month.
- Optimize plan: $135/month.
- Accelerate plan: $225/month.
- Concierge plan: $575/month.
You can also choose an annual plan and save up to 10% per year.
Unbounce is best suited for marketers looking to scale their business with AI and create professional-looking landing pages. You can try Unbounce with a 14-day free trial to make up your mind.
Get started with Unbounce.
Best squeeze page builder for WordPress.
Elementor is the most well-known page builder for WordPress. If you already have a website hosted on WordPress then Elementor is a great tool to use.
What’s good about Elementor is that it allows you to create professional-looking squeeze pages within your website.
The plugin comes with a simple drag-and-drop editor and over 100+ widgets including countdown timers, CTA buttons, a progress bar, a sidebar, tabs, and more.
As you can see, there are a lot of customization options for your landing pages, but you can also choose from pre-made templates to speed up the process.
Elementor is a WordPress plugin that allows you to do everything inside one platform. This way you don’t have to install multiple plugins that are slowing down your site.
Let’s take a look at the top features that come with Elementor.
- With the drag-and-drop page builder, you can easily build beautiful landing pages and websites.
- Everything you need in one plugin, including fast themes, customization options, and more.
- You’re able to choose from multiple landing page templates that are optimized for high opt-in rates.
- Elementor is trusted by over 10M+ websites and is among the top 5 WordPress plugins.
- The plugin is beginner friendly and is suitable for new bloggers.
Elementor comes with extremely affordable pricing. With multiple options, you can pick the pricing plan that suits you the best. All plans allow you to create squeeze pages within WordPress.
- Essential plan: $59/year.
- Advanced plan: $99/year.
- Expert plan: $199/year.
- Agency plan: $399/year.
If you’re only looking to build landing pages on one website, then the Essential plan is the right option for you. Then you can upgrade as you go.
Elementor also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, but not a free trial.
Get started with Elementor.
HubSpot free squeeze page builder.
If you are on a budget, but need to create a landing page, then HubSpot’s free squeeze page builder is a great option.
This platform allows you to create responsive squeeze pages and generate valuable leads for your business.
With the drag-and-drop page editor you can create professional-looking pages with high opt-in rates in minutes. The platform is also beginner friendly.
Keep in mind that the free plan comes with limited features. You can’t do much more than create squeeze pages with this plan.
Let’s take a look at the features you get with HubSpot.
- HubSpot comes with a simple drag-and-drop page builder.
- You can use professionally designed landing page templates so you don’t have to start from scratch.
- Measure the performance of your pages with analytics and optimize them for higher conversions.
- HubSpot offers free CRM, email marketing tools, and an online form builder.
- If you decide to upgrade to a paid plan you get tools to handle every aspect of your business.
The HubSpot squeeze page builder is free to use for anyone looking to create professional landing pages. Keep in mind that the free plan comes with limited features, but you are able to create squeeze pages.
If you would like to upgrade your HubSpot account then here are the pricing plans:
- Starter plan: Starts at $50/month.
- Professional plan: Starts at $890/month.
- Enterprise plan: Starts at $3,600/month.
Most likely you don’t need any of these plans if you are just looking to create squeeze pages. You can do a lot with the free plan inside HubSpot.
Get started with HubSpot.
What Is a Squeeze Page Builder?
The main goal of a squeeze page is to collect email addresses and generate leads. This allows you to get contact information from your visitors before sending your traffic to a sales page.
A squeeze page builder allows you to do this seamlessly.
In addition to be able to create high converting landing pages, you should also be able to handle your leads on the same platform. This makes it so you don’t have to pay for multiple software to run your business.
In this article I’ve outlined the best squeeze page builders that will help you generate more quality leads. Most of them include in-house email automation which allows you to nurture your leads and convert them into customers.
These squeeze page builders are perfect for beginners, digital marketers, affiliates, agencies, and larger businesses. Simply find the one that fits you the best and start generating leads.
Landing Page vs Squeeze Page
Now to the million dollar question, what’s the difference between a landing page and a squeeze page?
A landing page is used as the first step in your marketing funnel. This is the first time your audience enters a page that you control. Basically, a landing page can be anything you send your traffic to.
A squeeze page is also a type of landing page, but it’s specialized in generating leads. The only goal of a squeeze page is to make your visitors enter their contact information and nothing more. After they’ve opted-in and become leads, they’re sent further down your sales funnel.
In other words, a squeeze page is a type of landing page, but not necessarily the other way around. Landing pages can be everything from opt-in pages to sale pages, webinars, websites, ecommerce stores, and more.
Squeeze pages are used to capture leads and increase your brand awareness. In this article I’ve outlined the best squeeze page builders to try this year. Here’s a short summary:
Best overall squeeze page builders: Systeme.io and GetResponse
Most advanced squeeze page builder: ClickFunnels
Best FREE squeeze page builder: HubSpot
Best squeeze page builder for WordPress: Elementor
Hope you found this article to be helpful, if so please share it on your socials to help other entrepreneurs generate more leads.
I'm Randy, Founder of saas-review.com
Hi, my name is Randy, my goal is to help people get started online and achieve results faster. Feel free to read my best software reviews and make money online guides.
In my opinion, starting a blog is the best way to make money online. This is because you can create a following and monetize your audience to make passive income with affiliate marketing or ads. See ya!