11+ Best Funnel Mapping Tools: Free & Paid (2023)
Just about every online business is using sales funnels these days. A part of the process is visualizing and optimizing your funnels. That can be done with funnel mapping software.
Surprisingly enough, most sales funnel builders do not offer a funnel mapping feature.
That is why you need a funnel mapping tool to easily visualize and draw your funnels.
You can include metrics such as:
- Customer touchpoints
- Landing pages
- Traffic sources
- And so on
In this article, I’ve listed the best funnel mapping software to try this year so you can effectively optimize your funnels.
Build better sites and stores with fully managed hosting from Nexcess with faster speeds, stronger security, scalability, and trusted support.
Whether you’re looking to create a website, blog or online store, Bluehost has a hosting plan tailored to your specific needs.
WP Engine is a great solution for all your WordPress hosting needs, offering streamlined speed, superior security and excellent support.
Cloudways is a great choice for those who are looking for managed cloud hosting. Their platform gives you the flexbility you need.
An affordable web hosting provider with amazing technology, support, and more – all making the web hosting experience seamless.
What Is The Best Funnel Mapping Software?
10. Funnel Flows
13. Google Drawings
What is a Funnel Mapping Software?
How To Choose The Best Funnel Mapping Software?
What Is The Best Funnel Mapping Software?
When you’re looking for a funnel mapping tool, you will encounter numerous options. Rather than choosing any software, it is advisable to go with the best.
Down below I’ve listed the 11+ best funnel mapping tools to try this year!
Funnelytics is the best overall funnel mapping tool.
Funnelytics is a tool suitable for any marketer and agency that wants to optimize, track, and plan funnels with the help of a visual representation.
The details you can add to your funnel maps are what makes Funnelytics the top choice.
Get a good view of your customer journey from A-Z, and find out what pages convert the best.
Funnelytics comes with top-tier features allowing you to map out your marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
- Funnelytics allows you to create a presentation that consists of the visual of the entire sales funnel. It allows you to display the same to your customers.
- The tool displays various metrics like conversion rates, targets, ad spend, etc.
- It offers a visual representation of the performance of your funnel. That is why you can know right away whether your funnel is helping you make money or resulting in a loss.
- You can easily create reports using the software and send them to your client. That helps you keep the client in the loop.
- Get the exact statistics of your website and ads.
Funnelytics has multiple pricing options that can be adapted to your business. Choose the plan that fits your business the best.
The Free plan allows you to map out beautifully designed marketing strategies and sales funnels. You can easily visualize your funnels with the drag-and-drop mapping tool.
For larger businesses and agencies, Funnelytics comes with custom pricing plans.
Performance Lite costs $200/month. With this plan, you can track up to 25,000 people and get on-demand training to help you get started. It allows you to see the traffic source people come from and the pages that they visit.
Performance Plus costs $500/month. This plan allows you to track up to 100,000 people and gives you more complex on-site options. Here you can see button clicks, scroll, opt-ins, and more.
Performance Max costs $1,250/month. This plan allows you to track up to 1,000,000 people and it offers a done-for-you service.
Keep in mind that these pricing plans give you much more than just the funnel mapping feature. It allows you to track your entire marketing funnel with key metrics and details. With the data you get from Funnelytics, you can take decisions based on real facts.
Funnelytics also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get started with Funnelytics.
WPFunnels is the best-visualized funnel builder for WordPress.
WPFunnels is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to create and visualize your sales funnels.
With the drag-and-drop canvas, you can plan your funnel steps without leaving the WordPress dashboard.
After mapping out your sales funnel, you can edit each individual page to finish and launch your funnel right away.
With this visualized funnel planner you also get some top-notch features.
- Visualize, design, and launch your sales funnel from the canvas right inside WordPress.
- Use pre-designed templates to speed up the process.
- You’re also able to add order bumps, upsells, downsells, and discounts to your sales funnels.
- Create customer funnel checkout pages.
- It also includes detailed funnel analytics. This allows you to see how your pages are performing.
- WPFunnels can be used on multiple sites.
WPFunnels comes with three pricing plans. In all plans, you’re able to visualize and design your sales funnels within WordPress. The only difference between them is licensing for the number of sites and add-ons. Here are the pricing plans.
- Small Plan: $189.60 lifetime deal.
- Medium Plan: $349.60 lifetime deal.
- Large Plan: $589.60 lifetime deal.
WPFunnels also offer a 15-day money-back guarantee. If you have a website on WordPress or thinking about creating one, then this tool is the right for you.
Get started with WPFunnels.
Builderall is the best sales funnel builder that comes with a funnel mapping feature.
Builderall is a versatile digital marketing platform that has been around since 2017.
It offers you an arsenal of different tools to help you build websites, landing pages, autoresponder maps, heat maps, and sales funnels.
With its stellar track record since 2017, it is undoubtedly a tool that is worth opting for. Before deciding, look at the features of this software.
Builderall offers the cheetah funnel builder, which has features like:
- Builderall allows you to integrate your email autoresponder easily.
- There is CRM integration on offer as well.
- The design of the funnel builder is such that it has a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- With the help of A/B testing, you can test your sales funnel and improve them consistently.
- The funnel mapping feature is very powerful and easy to use.
The funnel mapping feature inside Builderall is available in the premium plan.
- The builder plan will cost you $29.90 per month. It comes with essential tools to help you run your business online.
- The premium plan will cost you $69.90 per month. This is the plan you need to get if you want to use the funnel mapping tool inside Builderall. With the premium plan, you get access to the cheetah funnel builder.
- The funnel club plan will cost you $99.90 per month. The 1st payment, however, is $199. In this plan, you can use the software on 15 different domains. Apart from that, you get 50+ niche funnels that allow you to create funnels right away.
If you are looking to build your sales funnels as well as map them out on a visual canvas, then Builderall is your best option.
Builderall is the only software on this list that allows you to both visualize and build your sales funnels on the same platform.
Note: you need to sign up for the Premium plan to access the Cheetah Funnel Builder.
Taskade is the most versatile mind-mapping software.
Taskade allows you to map out and organize anything with its easy-to-use visualization tool. It can be used to visualize your strategy, product ideas, marketing campaigns, and even sales funnels.
The platform also comes with other features such as project management tools and an AI writer.
Taskade is perfect for businesses, agencies, and larger teams.
In addition, the tool is trusted by over 80,000+ customers and used by companies like Netflix and Sony.
- Map out your sales funnels and visualize the customer journey.
- Collaborate with your team and complete tasks together.
- Comes with pre-made mind map templates ready to be used.
- Also includes a versatile AI writer.
- Try the free plan and start mapping without paying.
Taskade comes with four pricing plans, including a free one. You are able to use the mind-mapping tool in all plans, meaning you don’t actually have to pay to map out your sales funnels. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Free Plan: Free forever.
- Pro Plan: $19/month.
- Business Plan: $49/month.
- Ultimate Plan: $99/month.
Taskade is the best option for larger teams and collaboration. Even if it wasn’t originally built to visualize sales funnels, it can be used perfectly fine.
It’s an excellent mind-mapping tool and comes with a free plan that allows you to use the platform without paying.
Get started with Taskade.
MindMeister is a mind-mapping software that can be used to visualize sales funnels.
MindMeister is a website that allows you to map anything. It can be thoughts, ideas, or even your sales funnel. The versatile platform makes it easy for you to create a visual representation of anything.
That is why; it is an excellent option on our list. We will cover the features of this website below.
- MindMeister provides you with customizable templates.
- It allows you to build a funnel from scratch.
- You can easily collaborate with your teams.
- You can share your sales funnel on social platforms as well.
MindMeister comes with four different plans, which are:
- The basic plan is entirely free. It allows you to create three such maps.
- The personal plan will cost you $6 per month and allows you to create unlimited maps.
- The pro plan costs you $10 per month and allows you to create unlimited plans. Besides that, it allows you to export the plan as a PDF.
- The business plan will cost you $15 per month. You can create a group with your team, which helps you to easily share the data and maps.
Note: MindMeister wasn’t originally created specifically for mapping out sales funnel, but it’s a great mind mapping tool.
However, it’s a good and cheap option for anyone that’s on a budget. Get started with MindMeister Here.
MarketPlan is one of the most powerful funnel mapping tools on this list.
MarketPlan is a digital marketing platform that allows you to plan in a visual format and execute and optimize the strategy.
The drag-and-drop interface allows you to create a visual plan of your sales funnel quite easily.
However, it is not the only reason why this platform is on our list. Before you make your decision, take a look at the features below.
- MarketPlan allows you to easily collaborate with your team to create engaging funnel maps.
- The platform allows you to create the entire funnel right from the visitor acquisition up to the conversion.
- You can track the customers’ progress at every step, which will help you optimize your sales funnels.
- The platform is suitable for individual marketers, agencies, as well as online businesses.
MarketPlan comes with numerous pricing packages, which include:
- The solo plan, which is free for life. It allows you to create 20 funnel templates and allows one user.
- The starter plan will cost you $9 per month. It includes three users and offers you ten plans.
- The pro plan costs you $29 per month. It supports five users and unlimited plans.
- The agency plan will cost you $79 per month. It supports 15 users and has unlimited plans on offer.
With the help of affordable plans and an easy drag-and-drop interface, you cannot go wrong with this funnel mapping software.
Try MarketPlan for free, and start visualizing your funnels.
Lucidchart is a visualization software trusted by 99% of Fortune 500.
Lucidchart is a platform that allows you to create powerful visualizations of almost anything. This includes sales funnels as well.
With the help of various templates and objects already available, creating your sales funnel diagram is certainly easy. It supports collaboration and co-editing as well.
Lucidchart is best suited for the marketer who’s okay mapping out sales funnels with simple shapes and lines.
Even though Lucidchart isn’t the most advanced funnel mapping software, it’s a very versatile visualization tool. You can draw almost anything, and it’s trusted by many of the world’s biggest companies.
- The platform offers you anywhere from 100 to 1000+ templates depending on the plan you go with.
- The platform allows you to share editable documents as well with your team.
- You can easily integrate it with various other tools to make it easy for you to control your sales funnels.
- The plans of Lucidchart are highly affordable.
Lucidchart provides the following pricing plans:
- The free plan will allow you to get three editable documents and 100 professional templates.
- The individual plan will cost you $7.95 per month and offer unlimited editable documents and 1000+ templates.
- The team plan will cost you $9 per user per month. You need to opt for a minimum of 3 users. You can get unlimited editable documents and 1000+ templates.
- The enterprise plan can be availed after getting a quote. It offers unlimited editable documents and 1000+ templates.
The affordable nature of this platform, along with excellent visualization, makes it one of the best mapping software.
Try Lucidchart for free here.
Cacoo is a tool where you and your team can visualize and brainstorm new ideas.
Cacoo is mapping software that takes a collaborative approach. It is one of the best software to collaborate with your team and visualize your ideas.
It’s a versatile software that ensures that you can create diagrams and maps for various things.
Once you look at the features, it will become easier for you to understand why this software is a good choice.
- The collaboration features of this funnel mapping software are what help it stand out.
- The drag-and-drop interface allows you to create maps in minutes.
- Your team can easily share live feedback with you while mapping.
Cacoo comes with three pricing plans. These include:
- The free plan will allow unlimited users and 6 sheets.
- The pro plan will cost you $6 per month, allows 1 user and unlimited sheets.
- The team plan costs $6 per month per user. It allows up to 200 users and unlimited sheets.
For the paid plans, you get a 14-day free trial as well.
The affordability and real-time collaboration of this funnel mapping software make it a good choice.
GERU is the first funnel simulator ($37/month).
GERU is a platform that allows you to map out your sales funnels with an easy-to-use interface.
It also comes with a powerful Logic Engine that calculates your potential numbers instantly.
That is why it will enable you to manage your entire funnel from a single platform.
Apart from that, it has quite a few features which make it stand out.
- GERU allows you to create reports quickly.
- The platform allows you to calculate various metrics according to your requirements.
- The platform allows you to access 3 sales funnel readily available blueprints.
- It allows you to simulate your sales funnels and calculate your potential profits.
Geru offers 3 different pricing plans, which are:
- The standard plan will cost you $37/month and allows up to 10 projects.
- The pro plan will cost you $79/month and allows unlimited projects.
- The agency plan will cost you $149/month and allow you unlimited team accounts, unlimited client accounts, unlimited projects, and real-time collaboration.
The fact that this funnel mapping software enables visual representation and helps you calculate metrics makes it one of the best options.
You can save 25% by going with an annual plan. Try GERU here.
10. Funnel Flows
Funnel Flows allows you to create detailed, and visually stunning funnel flowcharts ($19/month)
Funnel Flows allows you to create funnel flow charts, customize any funnel, share funnel diagrams with clients, and manage all projects with ease.
The excellent visualization makes it a good choice. However, that is not the only feature of this funnel mapping software that stands out. There are numerous others.
- Funnel Flows offers various prebuilt tools like 89 base types, 22 icons, 22 traffic sources, and 59 flow chart elements.
- The platform allows you to create sales funnels for landing pages, sales pages, order form pages, product launch pages, and so on.
- It also provides you with access to various templates, which ensures that you don’t need to create the maps from scratch.
At the moment Funnel Flows only comes with one pricing plan.
The platform provides you with the pro plan, which will cost you $19 per month. It allows unlimited projects and ready-made templates as well.
You can also choose the annual plan and pay only $190 per year.
Anyway, you’ll get to start your Funnel Flows account with a 14-day free trial, no matter which payment method you choose.
I think Funnel Flows is a good option to try if you aren’t able to use one of the software listed above.
Sketchfunnels.io is a web-based software that has a drag-and-drop platform. With the help of the same, creating funnel maps is easy.
With ready-made tools available, it becomes easier to create the funnels in no time.
Before you make up your mind regarding the software, take a look at its features below.
- SketchFunnels has icons for order pages, launch pages, affiliate pages, landing pages, and so on.
- You can easily create templates that you can use in the future.
- You can export the maps to share with your clients as well as your team.
Sketchfunnels.io is completely free for the 1st to 30 days. After that, you have to pay $9 per month or $79 for the entire year.
The prebuilt tools of this funnel mapping software are the reason why it is on our list. Besides that, the 30-day free trial is the cherry on top.
Creately is an excellent and affordable platform to create sales funnel maps. The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to use. Not only that, there is no learning curve due to the same.
With excellent templates on offer, there is no need to create the maps from scratch.
- The platform offers you thousands of templates.
- It enables team collaboration.
- You can easily view the log of the changes made.
Creately provides four pricing plans, which include:
- The free plan allows you to read documents.
- The personal plan will cost you $4.95 per month and allows unlimited documents.
- The team plan will cost you $6 per month per user and allows unlimited documents.
- The enterprise plan will cost you $ 15 per month per user and allows unlimited documents. The enterprise plan also provides advanced team admin access.
The affordability of this software helps it stand out. Sign up to Creately for free here.
13. Google Drawings
Google Drawings is free.
Google Drawings is lesser-known diagramming software by Google. If you are looking for a free funnel mapping tool, you can go with this one.
With the help of numerous arrows, shapes, and colors, creating a funnel map is certainly easy.
Google Drawings is for the marketer who’s on a budget and is fine with creating funnel maps with simple shapes and forms.
- The software allows you to easily work with your team members through a collaboration feature.
- You can easily upload your images to create the funnel map you want.
- You can share the sales funnel with whomever you want.
Google Drawings is a free tool that anyone can use.
Considering the fact that Google drawings is free, it is certainly a good option if you’re on a shoestring budget.
Thus, when searching for funnel mapping software, these are the top 11 options that you have.
If there is any confusion in choosing between these 11, I will share a guide to do so below. Before let us understand what exactly is funnel mapping software.
What is a Funnel Mapping Software?
A funnel mapping software allows you to create a visual representation of your entire sales funnel.
The visual representation includes all the different elements like customer touchpoints, landing pages, traffic sources, various stages of the funnel, etc.
With the help of easy mapping, it is convenient to create your sales funnel. Not only that, you can control every element of your funnel.
Once you use such funnel mapping software, it is easy to increase your conversion rate and save time while creating sales funnels.
By mapping out your funnels before creating them you’ll also get an overview of how to build them and how much work it’s going to take.
How To Choose The Best Funnel Mapping Software?
The factors which you should consider while choosing the best funnel mapping software include:
The software can offer a Web-based platform, downloadable software, or cloud-based platform. You have to decide which one is more convenient and choose the software accordingly.
Some of the funnel mapping software is specific only to funnels. Others allow you to create a map of anything. You have to look at the type of software which is more suitable for you and then choose one.
Of course, you will be using such a funnel mapping software regularly. That is why it is necessary to look at the cost as well and then take a call.
You have to find out whether the software allows team collaboration or not. Only after that can you choose the right funnel mapping software.
Once you compare the 11 funnel mapping software on these four parameters, it will become easier to choose one.
It is time to map out your funnels. With the guide above, you can choose not only such software but also the best one available.
After that, you can certainly give an impetus to your digital marketing campaigns. It is now time to charge up your campaigns with the help of such software.
My #1 recommendation is Funnelytics. It’s the best tool when it comes to mapping out your sales funnels correctly.
It’s also the ONLY funnel mapping software Russel Brunson has recommended to his followers, which says a lot. He’s the co-founder of Clickfunnels and one of the leading funnel experts on the planet.
I hope you got what you came for. If you liked this article, please share and comment.
I'm Randy, Founder of saas-review.com
Hi, my name is Randy, my goal is to help people get started online and achieve results faster. Feel free to read my best software reviews and make money online guides.
In my opinion, starting a blog is the best way to make money online. This is because you can create a following and monetize your audience to make passive income with affiliate marketing or ads. See ya!