11+ Best AI Copywriting Software For 2023 [Reviewed]
Choosing the right web hosting services is crucial to getting online and making your website available worldwide. From dedicated hosting accounts to cloud services and top WordPress hosting, the best web hosting can help you meet your goals. In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the best 27+ web hosting services, along with my top 5 choices, so you can pick the best one.
Build better sites and stores with fully managed hosting from Nexcess with faster speeds, stronger security, scalability, and trusted support.
Whether you’re looking to create a website, blog or online store, Bluehost has a hosting plan tailored to your specific needs.
WP Engine is a great solution for all your WordPress hosting needs, offering streamlined speed, superior security and excellent support.
Cloudways is a great choice for those who are looking for managed cloud hosting. Their platform gives you the flexbility you need.
An affordable web hosting provider with amazing technology, support, and more – all making the web hosting experience seamless.
Did you know that mainstream web hosting started in 1994 with a platform called Geocities?
We’ve come a long way since then.
When it comes to web hosting, there are thousands of service providers to compare.
And all provide different features, performance, ease of use, and price ranges – not to mention various discounts and savings at checkout.
These web hosting reviews will give you two simple takeaways:
- How to pick the best host for you.
- How to save the most money at checkout with the most significant discounts (up to 90%).
Whether you’re starting a blog, an online store, or a local business site, let’s pick the best host and save money.
What Are The Best Web Hosting Services?
The best web hosting services provide reliable site speed, security features, uptime, ease of use, and integrations that your website needs.
My top picks are Nexcess, Bluehost, and WP Engine.
Most hosting companies give you steep introductory discounts, making it easy to get started.
Here are my top picks for the best web hosting:
1. Nexcess.Best Managed WordPress Hosting ($19 per month).
SaaS Review’s Take
Nexcess is ideal for those businesses that want to manage their WordPress hosting most efficiently. For ecommerce businesses that run on this platform (and also want to scale), Nexcess is the #1 solution to go for.
Overall Web Hosting
Yes – 2 Months Free
30 Day Guarantee
Powering over 500,000 websites, Nexcess is a fully managed WordPress hosting provider. They also provide hosting for various other platforms, such as e-commerce stores.
Nexcess is an excellent option for ecommerce businesses since it has everything you need to handle dynamic sites. You get 2TB bandwidth even with the basic plan, free SSL certificate, automatic image compression, compatibility with PHP 7, etc.
On top of that, free WordPress migrations are available with all their plans.
You don’t need special skills to create a WordPress website, as Nexcess provides stencils for rapid site creation.
And you can always reach out to their customer support if you have any questions. WordPress experts are available every time of the day via phone or live chat.
- Advanced caching.
- Daily backups.
- Image lazy loading.
- Unlimited email accounts.
- WordPress core updates and WordPress plugin updates.
- One-click staging site (clone of your live website).
- A built-in CDN with 22 locations.
- Unlimited traffic.
- Always-on security monitoring.
- 24/7/365 customer support.
Visual Regression testing also ensures system updates do not interfere with your code structure or features.
The hosting plans also come powered with plugins like iThemes Security Pro, WP Merge, Visual Compare, iThemes Security Pro, TinyPNG, and Qubely Pro.
Cloud auto-scaling features allow the site to adjust server resources on the fly according to traffic spikes, which is great for larger businesses that experience significant traffic fluctuations.
In addition, various cloud acceleration features mean that the site will load quickly regardless of where the visitor is.
Nexcess offers seven pricing plans:
- Spark – $190 annually (1 website, 15 GB storage, 2 TB bandwidth)
- Maker – $790 annually (up to 5 sites, 40 GB storage, 3 TB bandwidth)
- Designer – $1091 annually (up to 10 sites, 60 GB storage, 4 TB bandwidth)
- Builder – $1490 annually (up to 25 sites, 100 GB storage, 5 TB bandwidth)
- Producer – $22990 annually (up to 50 sites, 300 GB storage, 5 TB bandwidth)
- Executive – $5490 annually (up to 100 sites, 500 GB storage, 10 TB bandwidth)
- Enterprise – $9990 annually (up to 250 sites, 800 GB storage, 10 TB bandwidth)
What I Like/Dislike About Nexcess:
- Good dashboard to keep track of server resources and usage.
- Uptime means the site will rarely go down, and speed is essential for keeping visitors engaged.
- Quick, comprehensive support helps you troubleshoot any problems that do come up.
- NGINX for our dedicated servers would be nice to see.
- Mobile Experience Improvements so people can better use your site on the go.
- Support Ticket Enhancements allow users to get even better support when they need it.
Follow this link to get 50% off the pricing plans for the first six months.
Learn More About CRM Software
10 Reasons why sales people need CRM
10 Reasons why sales people need CRM CRM software literally...Read More
Small Business CRM vs Enterprise CRM: 5 Reasons to Go Small
Small Business CRM vs Enterprise CRM: 5 Reasons to Go...Read More